The next major release planned for myUnity is the 220.127.116.11 release.
Some of the features you can expect to see:
• Integrated the PDPM Grouper from CMS
• PDPM Diagnosis Enhancements
• PDPM Submission files
• PDPM MDS Skip Patterns
• PDPM Assessment Schedules
• Generic Substitution enhancements
• Allow Schedules to be added to active Orders
In addition to focusing on the next releases, be sure to attend the monthly workgroups taking place to prepare for PDPM. Simply join NetsmartCares > Community> myUnity PDPM workgroup>Join Group to review all documentation we’ve done in preparation for PDPM. This includes resources such as the myUnity Senior Living 9.3.5 PDGM guide prepared by product management.