Using real-time data to improve care coordination for high-risk populations
Improving quality of care, outcomes, and bending the cost curve for high-risk populations has become a big focus for health plans, managed care organizations, and providers. They are turning to technology to facilitate real-time interventions at critical moments to improve outcomes and reduce usage of high-acuity settings like Emergency Departments.
Watch this webinar as Ventura County Behavioral Health shares how it’s working to help those facing the highest risks get the help they need, when they need it.
- AJ Peterson, VP & GM CareGuidance, Netsmart
- Dave Roman, Manager, EHR Systems at Ventura County Behavioral Health
- How to leverage technology to drive interventions when people are at their most vulnerable
- Strategies to coordinate with law enforcement, hospital systems, social services and community providers to improve care
- How to stratify your population by risk and drive targeted programs and treatment plans for individuals with a higher risk of negative outcomes