Insight™: Complete Practice Management And Electronic Health Record Suite For Public Health
Local health departments require a technology partner that provides them with a comprehensive information management system as well as public health-specific expertise and high-quality support. With an all-encompassing set of solutions, including practice management, complete ARRA certified EHR, clinical options and functionality to meet state and national requirements, Netsmart is the ideal partner. Plus, Netsmart’s clients enjoy participating in a collaborative idea-sharing community. More than 140 public health organizations and 10 state health departments across the country rely on Netsmart as their technology partner to help them provide high quality services with maximum efficiency.
We Have What You Need To Be Successful
Software just for public health! Insight is a comprehensive practice management and EHR solution designed specifically for the unique needs of local health departments. Insight, an easy-to-learn and Windows® based solution, supports a variety of public health programs, including communicable diseases, family and child health services and case management.
How does Insight help you provide better care?
- Designed specifically for local health departments
- Complete ARRA-certified EHR eligible for Meaningful Use funds
- A comprehensive, single patient view across all programs
- Public health data collection for reporting requirements and grant opportunities
- Support for national information exchange standards
- Robust infrastructure to fully support future health information exchange (HIE) relationships between local health departments, state agencies, local/regional providers and patients and families
- Configuration and reporting tools for non-programmers
- Strong security and privacy controls
Special program-based Insight clinic modules help you to effectively manage specific programs and functions. Each module includes data collection, data management, treatment, reporting and contact management.
- Communicable Diseases: STD, HIV/AIDS and TB
- Family & Child Health Services: Family Planning (including Title X Reporting), Maternal and Prenatal Health, Child Health and Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening
- Case Management: Comprehensive case management and provider charting capabilities (The Omaha System)
- Additional Specialized Modules: Available as needed for epidemiology, event management, pharmacy and mobile clinics and programs
- State Specific Reporting: Available for select states with new states and reports added on an ongoing basis
Advanced Capture Package
As an optional add-on solution Bundle, the Advanced Capture Package for Insight provides even more automation and efficiency for managing content, allowing Netsmart clients to do more with less. Quickly and easily capture emails, faxes, or other documents into the consumer chart, improve content availability with "full-text" searching, and provide additional automation and flexibility into the solution using Perceptive Workflow.
The Netsmart Difference
Netsmart’s Insight clients enjoy unequalled benefits of being members of the largest connected pubic health client community. Thousands of Netsmart clients interact and share ideas daily on Netsmart Community, on Insight user group calls and meetings, and at Netsmart’s annual client conference CONNECTIONS.
Insight User Groups
Netsmart user groups provide the company with valuable feedback and a "user perspective" on new product features and enhancements. In addition to the national Insight User Group, several state-specific Insight user groups meet regularly by phone and in person for dialogue about state reporting and other topics related to how to get the most out of Insight.