- The General Conference takes places all day on Monday & Tuesday, with a half day on Wednesday. It’s a two-and-a-half-day event filled with networking opportunities and collaborative sessions.
- Included in your registration for the General Conference is a Sunday evening Welcome Reception and a special Tuesday evening event for all attendees.
- You will have full access to the Solutionarium for a firsthand look at the latest Netsmart solutions and innovations. We offer dedicated breaks in the Solutionarium to make the most of your time.
- Another key feature of the General Conference is the access to subject matter experts throughout the conference as well as in national and regional user group meetings.
- The Executive Symposium is open to vice president and c-level clients and takes place concurrently with the General Conference on Monday and Tuesday but does not extend to Wednesday.
- Executive Symposium attendees will have access to both the Executive Symposium sessions as well as the General Conference sessions and everything that goes along with the General Conference.
- Executives attending CONNECTIONS would highly benefit from upgrading their registration to the Executive Symposium for networking opportunities with peers and Netsmart leadership, as well as learnings from the client and panelist led sessions.
Need help justifying your attendance for #CONN22?