- The general General Conference takes places all day on Monday and& Tuesday and with a half day on Wednesday. It’s a two-and-a-half- day event filled with networking opportunities and collaborative sessions
- Included in your registration for the general General conference Conference is a Sunday evening Welcome Reception and a special Tuesday evening event for all attendees
- You will have full access to the Solutionarium for a firsthand look at the latest Netsmart solutions and innovations. We offer dedicated breaks in the Solutionarium to make the most of your time.
- Another key feature of the general General conference Conference is the access to subject matter experts throughout the conference as well as in national and regional user group meetings
- The Executive Symposium takes place concurrently with the General Conference on Monday and Tuesday but does not extend to Wednesday.
- Executive Symposium attendees will have access to both the Executive Symposium sessions as well as the general General Conference Conference sessions and everything that goes along with the General Conference
- Executives attending CONNECTIONS would highly benefit from be upgrading their registration to the Executive Symposium for networking opportunities with peers and Netsmart leadership, as well as learnings from the client and panelist led sessions
Pre / Post - Conference Training
- CONNECTIONS offers pre and post conference hands-on training classes. Training classes can be added to your registration for an additional $399. Class size is limited to 25 people and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hotel accommodations are not included in the registration fee price.
Need help justifying your attendance CONN20? Click here for a justification letter.