- The General Conference takes place all day on Wednesday and Thursday and with a half day on Friday. It’s a two-and-a-half-day event filled with networking opportunities and collaborative sessions.
- Included in your registration for the General Conference is a Tuesday evening Welcome Reception and a special Thursday evening event for all attendees.
- You will have full access to the Solutionarium for a firsthand look at the latest Netsmart solutions and innovations. We order dedicated breaks in the Solutionarium to make the most of your time.
- Another key feature of the General Conference is access to subject matter experts throughout the conference as well as in national and regional user group meetings.
- The Executive Symposium takes place concurrently with the General Conference on Wednesday and Thursday but does not extend to Friday.
- Executive Symposium attendees will have access to both the Executive Symposium sessions as well as the General Conference sessions and everything that goes along with the General Conference.
- Executives attending CONNECTIONS would highly benefit from upgrading their registration to the Executive Symposium for networking opportunities with peers and Netsmart leadership, as well as learning from the client and panelist led sessions.