CONNECTIONS attendees can take advantage of a special discounted rate at the Gaylord Opryland.
Please book your hotel room prior to March 22, 2022 to ensure you receive this discounted rate. Rooms booked after this date cannot be guaranteed at the group rate. It is our recommendation that if you think you might attend CONNECTIONS, go ahead and book your hotel room – you can cancel it up to 72 hours prior to your arrival.
All room rate prices will also include a $20.00 per night resort fee and applicable taxes. Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes in effect at the time of check out.
The resort fee of $20.00 per night covers several in-room and resort amenities, which include:
- High speed internet in all guest rooms
- Local, toll-free and domestic long-distance phone calls
- Scheduled shuttle service to Grand Ole Opry House, Opry Mills, General Jackson Showboat & The Inn at Opryland
- Two bottles of purified water, replenished daily
- Daily credit of $10 per room towards dry cleaning
- Gaylord Springs Golf Links practice range access, daily bucket of balls and shuttle
- Wildhorse Saloon cover charge for up to 4 guests (some restrictions apply)
Getting to the Gaylord Opryland couldn’t be easier!
The Nashville International Airport (BNA) is 8.3 miles from the Gaylord Opryland. You have multiple options to get from the airport to the Gaylord Opryland. Click below for information on each available option.
Uber / Lyft and other Ride App Services: https://flynashville.com/ground-transportation#RideApp
Exit the airport onto Interstate 40 West. Follow Interstate 40 West to exit 215B and merge onto TN-155 North/Briley Parkway. Continue Briley Parkway to exit 12 for McGavock Pike toward Opryland Hotel/Convention Center/Music Valley Drive. Merge onto McGavock Pike, then turn left at Music Valley Drive towards Opryland Dr. The hotel is on the left.