Integrating Care Across Communities
Netsmart provides innovative healthcare technology, including electronic health records (EHRs), health information exchange, data analytics, mobile clinical and consumer engagement solutions, for the behavioral health, social services and post-acute communities.
Integrated care has been our consistent driving force, which is why the Netsmart ecosystem provides more than an EHR:
- The Netsmart CareFabric®, our common platform, integrates seamlessly with the industry’s first-of-its-kind population management platform
- The largest national HIE to connect post-acute, social services and behavioral health organizations with health systems and provider partners
- Significant expertise in the complex state and federal billing requirements as well as regulatory compliance
- A dedication to leading change within the industry by breaking down barriers to provide a person-centric and holistic view of each individual
- Support of the EveryDayMatters® Foundation, which helps the behavioral health, social services and post-acute organizations learn from each other and share their causes and stories.
Supporting the Communities We Serve
We’re proud of the role our solutions and services play in delivering outcomes-based care to so many people. But we also recognize the need to do more, which is why Netsmart advocates for policies and legislation that support the communities we serve.
It’s also important to raise awareness of the key roles human services and integrated care play in the healthcare ecosystem. We’re pleased to support the EveryDayMatters® Foundation, which was established for human services organizations to inspire, enlighten, spark curiosity, eliminate barriers and celebrate awareness.
Our goal – through technology, services and advocacy -- is to change the face of healthcare today by acknowledging that whole-person care is a reality, with human services and home care playing a pivotal role.