CareConnect is an interoperability engine that allows organizations to connect with referral network/partners including acute and primary care providers, laboratories, public health reporting agencies, health information exchanges (HIEs) and more. CareConnect supports all federal and state policies and standards for health information exchange.
- One point of access for connections to the larger healthcare ecosystem
- Eliminates the exchange of paper documentation through secure, electronic information sharing
- Minimizes redundant or unnecessary treatment and diagnostic testing during transitions of care
- Supports all policies and standards for health information exchange (Direct Messaging, HL7, IHE, FHIR, C-CDA) and adheres to HIPAA requirements and state laws
- Supports network-to-network connections to the larger healthcare industry through the Carequality nationwide care coordination network
Integrated Care Solutions
CareConnect Inbox | Direct Secure Messaging
CareConnect Inbox simplifies communication among care team members, as well as between your organization and the larger healthcare ecosystem. Clinicians can Direct Message team members, send referrals and share clinical information from the CareRecord or CareManager workflows. Electronic Referrals and Transitions of Care are automated to provide efficiency, accuracy, and timeliness to Admission and Intake processes.
Carequality | Nationwide Data Sharing
Carequality is an industry-driven initiative designed to accelerate health data exchange among multi-platform networks, healthcare providers, electronic health record (EHR) vendors and health information exchange (HIE) vendors. Carequality uses consensus-based standards to enable seamless connectivity across all participating networks, further ensuring Netsmart clients can access data to deliver the right care to the right person, at the right time.
Netsmart clients can leverage the vast, nationwide framework of Carequality to identify where a current client/patient has been, and what care has been provided. Documents can be obtained on-demand, in real-time, both regionally and nationally, all through the CareRecord™ workflow. The robust consent service ensures that only the applicable data is shared, maintaining HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2 compliance.