614.764.0143, Ext. 7252
Booth #517 at Conference ‘14
Netsmart Game Changing Innovations are Catalyst for Human Services Move to Coordinated Care and Integrated Health Services
Mobile apps, multi-provider connectivity, data analytics help equip providers in new era of healthcare
Washington D.C., May 6, 2014 – The healthcare ecosystem is rapidly changing for behavioral health and other human services providers. Providers must adapt to major new realities including payment based on performance and outcomes, consumer-directed care, integration of behavioral health and acute care, and reporting on clinical quality measures.
“Amidst many challenges, the continuous evolution of the care ecosystem presents an opportunity for providers to furnish more comprehensive, coordinated care,” said Tom Herzog, chief operating officer, Netsmart. “We’re moving ahead at the speed of thought to provide innovative, pragmatic tools that help providers make a difference in the lives of millions in an environment of constant change.”
Netsmart is equipping providers with game changing innovations to help them succeed in the midst of major change. Netsmart’s exhibit (#517) at the National Council for Behavioral Health Conference ’14 May 5-7 in Washington, D.C. features innovations in action via scenarios of three people on their journeys to coordinated care in outpatient, inpatient, home and group counseling settings.
Some of the innovative solutions include:
CarePointe™: Empowering the consumer on the road to recovery
· myHealthPointe with connections to blood pressure monitor, scale and activity recorders
· myHealthPointe.mobile: iOS and Android™ for mobile clinical assessment and case management
· myHealthPointe.kiosk™: Provides easy check-in and data collection that enables clinicians to spend more time on deeper assessment and treatment plans
CarePOV: Optimizing provider efficiency by moving their workflow to the point of action
· CarePOV.e/m: Mobile workflow that supports psychiatrists’ workflow for evaluation and management services, with complete CPT coding
· CarePOV.observer with iBeacon™ technology: Determines and tracks user location based on geofencing technology
· CarePOV.clinicals: Progress note app that includes treatment plan and “sometimes disconnected” feature
· Care POV.groupnote: Captures attendance and documents both the group note and individualized notes for participants
· Context-sharing mobile app features: All Netsmart mobile apps contain context sharing to swipe between apps and retain credentials and client IDs
CareRecord™ (EHRs): Continuous innovation at the foundation
· CareGuidance Treatment Plan: Driving efficiency through the care planning process with focus on user experience in the treatment care plan
· Clinical Decision Support: Driving information to clinical points of action
· Order Entry: Improving safety and efficiency in the order entry process through workflow optimization
· CareGuidance Consoles: Reducing clicks by bringing the most pertinent functionality to the user’s home page
· myAM: ONC2014 Certified solution for the addiction management community
· myHelper: ONC2014 Certified EHR in a SaaS solution for organizations with 1-10 providers
· myEvolv™ Essentials (NY): Turnkey solution for behavioral health providers in New York
· myEvolv Essentials (LA): Turnkey solution for behavioral health providers in Los Angeles County
· MSO Provider Integration: Providing true integration with managed care organizations and provider networks
CarePathways™: Transforming data into information for all providers
· Includes analytics dashboards with clinical, financial and operational Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Guardiant™: Managing your solution from anywhere
· Autonomous computing platform providing dashboard information about the health, adoption and optimization of your system
· Guardiant.mobile: Bringing the power of Guardiant to mobile devices
Plexus™ Technology: Partnering to drive efficiency and improve outcomes
· Integrated Automated Medication Dispensing Device: Driving efficiency and safety in the closed loop medication process
· Facility Management and Asset Management Module App: Streamline management of the facilities through a web and mobile solution
· Vitals Station: Integrated medical device capture
· Plexus Cloud: Full suite of cloud technology offerings, providing hosted capabilities from application to complete platform as a service
CareManager™: Using data to manage the care of populations
· On demand reporting: Featuring access to data through a simple interface
· Dashboards: Unleashing the ability to view the most pertinent information in one click.
· Risk: Risk calculators based on assessments and a variety of supported internal and external data to stratify populations
CareConnect™: Delivering value through the largest behavioral health network
· Acute Care Integration: Integrating behavioral health providers with acute and primary care providers, including solutions from Epic, Cerner, and Allscripts
Carequality: Driving integration in a true “pull” model to retrieve information on clients from any provider in real time
· Netsmart is a founding member of this new industry-driven initiative designed to accelerate progress in health data exchange among multi-platform networks, healthcare providers, and EHR and HIE vendors
“Providers need innovative solutions that help them perform critical tasks more quickly, connect to other providers to share referrals and key health information, and full-featured data analysis and reporting tools to measure and improve performance,” said Herzog. “We’re pleased to offer these and other game changing solutions today as we ensure person-centric care is reality.”
Netsmart is committed to helping health and
human services providers deliver effective, outcomes-based care with Netsmart’s CareFabric™ solution, a tightly woven
framework of innovative clinical and business solutions and services that
supports integrated, coordinated delivery of health services across the
spectrum of care.
More than 23,000 client organizations, including 450,000 care providers and more than 40 state systems, use Netsmart solutions to help improve the quality of life for more than 25 million people each day. Netsmart clients include mental health and addiction services agencies, health homes, psychiatric hospitals, private and group mental health practices, public health departments, social services and child and family health agencies, managed care organizations, and vital records offices.
Netsmart is pleased to support the EveryDay Matters Foundation, which was established for behavioral and public health organizations to learn from each other and share their causes and stories. Organizations can also request grants for their cause or to help fund technology that advances the way care is delivered. For more information, visit www.everydaymatters.com/foundation.
Learn more about how Netsmart and the CareFabric solution are changing the face of healthcare today. Visit www.ntst.com, call 1-800-472-5509, follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook view our CareThreads blog or visit us on YouTube.
CarePointe, myHealthPointe.kiosk, CareRecord, myEvolv, CarePathways, Guardiant, Plexus, CareManager, CareConnect and CareFabric are trademarks of Netsmart Technologies, Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
iBeacon is a trademark of Apple, Inc.
Fitbit is a
registered trademark of Fitbit, Inc.
myHelper 9.0 Certification Information
This complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC–ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments.
Vendor: Netsmart Technologies, Inc.
Date Certified: 2/7/2014
Product Version: myHelper 9.0
Criteria Certified: 170.314(a) (1–15); (b) (1–5, 7); (c) (1–3); (d) (1–8); (e) (1–3); (f) (1–3); (g)(2–4);
Certification ID Number: 02072014-2177-6
Clinical Quality Measures Certified: CMS068v3; CMS069v2; CMS138v2; CMS147v2;CMS155v2; CMS156v2;CMS161v2; CMS165v2; CMS169v2; CMS177v2
Additional Software: Inpriva, Medline Plus Connect
Price Transparency: The additional costs beyond the initial EHR purchase/upgrade in order for an EP, EH, or CAE to attempt to meet meaningful use objectives and measures under the program are: All modules required for MU Stage 2 Subscriptions (recurring), Maintenance (recurring), Implementation Services (one time)
# # # END OF RELEASE # # #