Room availability at the Gaylord Rockies is almost completely sold out, please check to see if rooms are available over your preferred dates by clicking here.
CONNECTIONS attendees can take advantage of a special discounted rate at the Gaylord Rockies.
Rooms booked after this date cannot be guaranteed at the group rate. It is our recommendation that if you think you might attend CONNECTIONS, to go ahead and book your hotel room – you can cancel it up to 72 hours prior to your arrival.
Single / Double occupancy:
All room rate prices will also include a $20.00 per night resort fee and applicable taxes. Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes in effect at the time of check out.
The resort fee of $20.00 per night covers several in-room and resort amenities, which include:
- High speed internet in all guest rooms
- Complimentary use of the basketball & tennis courts
- Local, toll- free and domestic long-distance phone calls
- Complimentary use of hotel bicycles
- Complimentary ski equipment storage
- Two bottles of purified water
- Scheduled shuttle service from commuter rail stop
- Complimentary access to on property water amenities
Getting to the Gaylord Rockies couldn’t be easier!
The Denver International Airport is only 6.3 miles from the Gaylord Rockies. You have multiple options to get in getting from the airport to the Gaylord Rockies. Click below for information on each available option.
- Uber / Lyft and other Ride App Services
- Exit the airport on the south side near the Westin Hotel, and take the first set of outdoor escalators down to the train station.
- Purchase a ticket at the kiosk ($10.50 flat rate, per person, gives unlimited rides for the day).
- Take the train (1) stop to 61st/Pena station.
- The black sprinter shuttle with Gaylord Rockies on the side will arrive every 30 min (free).
- The shuttle will take you directly to the hotel. This takes about 10 min.
- Rental Car
- Follow Peña Boulevard to Exit 5 for Tower Road
- Turn left onto Tower Road
- Turn left onto East 65th Avenue
- Turn left on North Gaylord Rockies Boulevard
- TOLL ROAD: Follow Peña Boulevard to exit 6A toward I70 South toward Colorado Springs
- Keep left at the fort to continue onto E470 South
- Take Exit 25 for 64th Avenue
- Turn right onto 64th Avenue
- Turn right on North Gaylord Rockies Boulevard.