What is CONNECTIONS?
- CONNECTIONS is the Netsmart annual User Group Meeting. CONNECTIONS2020 will be hosted virtually over three days, from Monday through Wednesday, October 5-7. Each day will consist of a half day of content. Each session will be recorded and made available on-demand for two weeks.
How much does it cost to attend virtual CONNECTIONS?
- There is no cost to attend virtual CONNECTIONS.
What if I miss a session?
- Most sessions will be recorded and made available for all attendees to watch on-demand for two weeks following the conference. Our Keynote sessions will be offered live only.
If I wasn’t registered for CONNECTIONS back in March, can I still attend virtual CONNECTIONS?
- Yes, virtual CONNECTIONS is open for all clients to attend.
Whom do I contact if I have other questions about CONNECTIONS?
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any other CONNECTIONS related questions.
Whom do I contact if I’m interested in sponsoring at CONNECTIONS?
- Contact email@example.com if you are interested in sponsoring the virtual event.
Is there still a mobile app for CONNECTIONS?
- Yes! The #CONN20 mobile app will be available 2-3 weeks prior to the start of the event. Registered attendees will receive an email to sign-up for the app.
What is the hashtag for CONN20?
- #CONN20 – Tweet us or tag us on Facebook, Instagram or Snapchat; We want to hear from you!