As an executive leader, you’re the key to your organization achieving its own MISSION POSSIBLE…every day. Join us for the CONNECTIONS2019 Executive Symposium…a great opportunity to take a step back to refresh, recharge and exchange ideas with peers from across the country. The Symposium is designed for CEOs, Executive Directors, COOs, CIOs, CMOs, CFOs and others in strategic and executive management roles in their organizations.
We’re pleased to introduce a new format for the Symposium in 2019 with plenary sessions on key issues of interest to all attendees…and separate Community Collaboration breakout sessions by Human Services and Post-Acute to drill down on topics of specific interest to those client communities. No lengthy PPT decks…focus on discussion and information/idea sharing!
Below is a look at planned Symposium session topics, and you can view the schedule at a glance by clicking here
- Data Exchange Strategies as a Strategic Differentiator in Value-Based Care
- Managing Corporate Risk: Security and Compliance Strategies to Safeguard Your Organization
- Care Coordination, Virtual Health, and Population Health Management: What’s Working Today and What’s Coming Tomorrow
- Innovations All Healthcare Leaders Should be Thinking About…and What to do Now to Prepare
Community Collaboration breakouts (Human Services)
- Integrated Care - Flavors, Missions, Practicalities
- Data: Who Owns it, Why It Matters, and How to Use It to Advance Care and Drive Your Organization’s Mission
- CCBHCs and Value Based Care: Achievements to Date and the Road Ahead
- The Opioid Epidemic: Best Practices for Doing Good and Doing Well in the Midst of a Public Health Crisis
Community Collaboration breakouts (Post-Acute)
- Post-Acute Strategies for Recruitment and Retention
- Value Based Care: Successful Pilots, the Road Ahead, and Intersection with PDGM/PDPM
- Analytics as a Strategic Asset in Post-Acute
- Considerations in Expanding Your Current Business Lines
Symposium attendees also attend CONNECTIONS keynotes and visit the Solutionarium with CONNECTIONS General Conference attendees. There is also a special Executive Symposium reception for further networking and conversation with the Netsmart executive leadership team.
Renew current relationships and forge new ones for year-round knowledge sharing as you lead your organization to success in an evolving, interconnected healthcare ecosystem.
Register for the Executive Symposium today!