We’re counting down the days until one of our favorite events of the year – CONNECTIONS2019! Soon more than 1,800 clients, vendor - partners and Netsmart associates will convene in Washington, D.C., May 12-15 to share ideas, network among peers and feel inspired to make our missions possible.
Here’s our top 25 reasons to look forward to CONNECTIONS2019!
- Expand your knowledge base with more than 150 educational sessions.
- Be inspired by your peers. Many CONN19 sessions are presented by our clients. Everyone here has something to teach you.
- Connect directly with Netsmart associates and partners. Come prepared with questions, industry trends and insights to discuss.
- Interact and learn more about your unique solution’s capabilities in our Solutionarium.
- Get a sneak peek of what’s coming next for your CareRecord.
- Broaden your industry awareness while collaborating among executive experts and leaders across various organizations in the Executive Symposium.
- Learn how health IT plays a crucial role in increasing clinician engagement, retention and satisfaction in the Nursing Council.
- Exchange ideas, outlooks and analyze the marketplace alongside Netsmart experts.
- Engage with clients that use the same solutions as you at the national and regional user groups.
- Be the Difference, become Certified in Mental Health First Aid on Sunday, May 12.
- Participate in intimate, roundtable discussions with peers in your community. Have your voice be heard while interacting with Netsmart associates and leaders.
- Uncover how to effectively leverage data and analytics to propel your organization’s delivery of value-based care to new heights.
- Learn how to optimize your solution’s value through interactive demonstrations in the Solutionarium.
- Plan your CONN19 agenda, download presentations and take notes during session in the event mobile app.
- Learn best practices for your solution.
- Explore our telehealth solution and innovative strategies to deliver care when consumer’s need it most.
- Discover how interoperability and data exchange strategies can enable both collaborative and integrated care.
- Become better prepared for regulatory changes through informative sessions and pre/post-conference trainings.
- Celebrate, network and HAVE FUN at our one-of-a-kind block party on Tuesday night!
- Understand how ED alerts can improve outcomes and lower costs.
- Learn more about the evolution of connectivity. From fax machines to closed-loop electronic referrals, we’ve come a long way!
- Discover how to make your data more actionable, improve care coordination and clinical efficiency in CONN19 working sessions.
- Download the CONNect mobile app and complete various challenges for a chance to win prizes and secure a spot on our leaderboard!
- Compile best practices surrounding software upgrades, reporting, billing and trouble-shooting.
- Leave feeling inspired as you head home to make the mission of your organization possible!
Learn more about CONNECTIONS2019 and register here.