Netsmart values mutually beneficial relationships with systems integrators, and software and hardware developers that augment and extend our products and services. Through these relationships we fulfill key market objectives, drive new business, establish a competitive advantage and create demonstrable business value.
There are four categories of partnerships and alliances categorized by the type of value the product and service offerings add to the Netsmart Technologies solution suite.
- Primarily system integrators and consulting and outsourcing firms
- Proven ability to automate and re-engineer complex business processes.
- Includes: strategy, design, implementation, change management, project management, customization and specific domain expertise.
Software and Content Partners
- Provide data or intellectual content that customers integrate with Netsmart Technologies business applications.
- Offers software to complement and extend the value of Netsmart Technologies solutions
- Create hardware and software that ensures Netsmart Technologies software is efficient, scalable, quick-to-implement, cost-effective and highly interoperable.
- Organizations that seek to build solutions leveraging Netsmart Technologies industry-leading products.
- Resellers that provide high quality, cost effective solutions to customers within designated geographies, verticals, or market segments.
- Program registration options and participation levels structured to meet almost any business requirement
- The ability to leverage Netsmart Technologies resources including sales, marketing, customer support, and training
- Opportunity to collaborate, share, access product information, receive support, and download new releases and development plans
- Joint participation in partner and customer events such as User Group tradeshows and web seminars
- Exposure on internal and external Web sites.
Interested in becoming a Netsmart partner? Click here to apply.