The funding environment for behavioral health is constantly changing. Funders are layering on more and more administrative requirements for providers and managing these scenarios can prove to be difficult. As providers are being forced to do more with less, Netsmart RCM is creating services that help providers focus on their core mission of providing quality clinical care. View this on demand webinar with presenter Matt Zabolotny, Vice President Revenue Cycle Practice, Netsmart to learn ways your organization can better manage authorizations and self-pay collections letters by utilizing new Netsmart services.
You’ll also learn about the benefits of services such as:
• A designated RCM team to manage authorizations
• Defined processes to ensure authorizations are tracked and followed up in a timely manner
• Consumer image and relationship improvement when collections is handled by a third party
• Reduction in staff time spent managing self-pay balance reminders
• Ability to help maintain provider’s systems for billing needs such as new contracts and service fees