CareConnect is an interoperability engine that allows organizations to connect with referral network/partners including acute and primary care providers, laboratories, public health reporting agencies, health information exchanges (HIEs) and more. CareConnect supports all federal and state policies and standards for health information exchange.
- One point of access for connections to the larger healthcare ecosystem
- Eliminates the exchange of paper documentation through secure, electronic information sharing
- Minimizes redundant or unnecessary treatment during transitions of care
- Supports all policies and standards for health information exchange: HIPAA and state laws, Direct Messaging and message types (HL7 and CCDA)
- Supports network-to-network connections to the larger healthcare industry through the Carequality nationwide care coordination network