In The Age Of Accountable Care, Not All Clouds Are Created Equal
Accountable Care, a fundamental change in orientation, has made it a requirement for health care organizations to provide more consumer-centered, cost-effective, accessible and quality outcome-based services. Improving outcomes, healthy lives and reducing costs are the goals to drive value. Now, healthcare, and the data supporting it, must be integrated across multiple environments with clinical information available whenever and wherever it is needed.
With the change practices in health care, it's important to recognize business efficiencies to streamline patient care. Partnering
with Netsmart for your hosting services allows you to focus on what is important to you, providing the highest level of care to those you serve. Finding the right solutions partner who understands your community, and the demands of Accountable Care, is critical.
With Plexus Cloud™, Netsmart's safe, reliable, cost-efficient and secure software deployment solution, your organizational data
and application is hosted by Netsmart in highly-secure, state-of-the-art environments and can be accessed by authorized users anywhere with Internet access.
Plexus Cloud supports organizations that want to embrace business efficiencies such as saving money, reducing costly
IT overtime and focusing on priorities of providing quality care to those they serve while Netsmart takes care of server maintenance, daily back-ups and installation of updates for the operating systems, database and application software.
PLEXUS CLOUD IS:
SAFE – Netsmart uses two external, structurally reinforced, SSAE16-Certified data storage facilities, located in different cities and on different power grids. Netsmart was one of the first entities in the nation, and in our industry, to adopt and be certified under the new
SSAE16 standard. SSAE16 certification sets Plexus Cloud apart from other hosting offerings and should be a
criteria strongly considered by any organization seeking a hosting solution. Plexus Cloud also follows ISO 27000 IT Standards.
REDUNDANT AND RELIABLE – Plexus Cloud provides
full redundancy, including nightly back-ups and regular daily replications. Backup tapes are encrypted and stored in a secured vault. Our service level agreement guarantees 99.9+% uptime accessibility to your data 24 hours a day.
COST-EFFICIENT –With monthly hosting fees, Plexus Cloud allows your organization to be more efficient.
Instead of the potential for unknown expenses, costs are predictable.
Because software upgrades are implemented by Netsmart, your organization will have less need to purchase new equipment or update hardware. With less maintenance, your IT staff can focus on other critical need areas.
SECURE –As the leading technology partner for behavioral and public health, ensuring the security and confidentiality of data is paramount to our business. We are the only organization in our industry who can
offer SSAE16-certified hosting, with all Plexus Cloud environment controls for 2010 audited and certified under the new standard in the first quarter of 2011.
YOURS –Plexus Cloud does not prohibit access or ownership to your data; that data is yours to use however and whenever you would like. You can create
reports, design screens or compile data.
PLEXUS CLOUD PUTS YOU IN CONTROL THROUGH:
- Peace of mind protection – Your data is safe in our secure facilities
- Lower infrastructure costs – Eliminates need to purchase and maintain servers
- Improved application reliability – Highly reliable via
- Reduced Risk – Applications hosted in secure, SSAE16-certified hosting environments
- Enhanced application performance – Exceptional performance on highly scalable server farms
- Automatic software updates/upgrades – Patches, other updates and upgrades done automatically
- Lower staff support requirements – IT staff can be utilized for other needed duties
- Greater accessibility options – Secure access to your data anywhere there is Internet access
- Quicker access to new developments – New functionality is implemented into the hosting
environment prior to being released for general availability
ALL CLOUDS ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL. CHOOSE
PLEXUS CLOUD FOR:
- Clustered database servers with real-time failover
- Disaster Recovery failover to secondary data center environment in 30 minutes, with less than two minutes of data loss
- Redundant data centers located 900 miles apart
- Service level agreement guarantees 99.9+% uptime
For more information, or to learn how Netsmart can help your organization maximize revenue, improve service levels and provide a higher quality of care call Netsmart at 800.472.5509 or please fill out this form to help us guide your inquiry.