Insight version 5.1
December 1, 2003
Version 5.1 continued in the Insight tradition with improved usability and exciting new features.
There was a lot more in Insight 5.1 than just a ".1" added on to the end of the version. Included were some significant upgrades to Insight modules and features throughout the product.
Here are just a few of Insight 5.1 enhancements:
- Improved ease of maintenance for Charges, including a new "Copy Procedure" button
- User-defined forms and letters may now have multiple pages
- A new feature, "Print Grid Report", has been added to most of the selection screens in Insight. This feature creates a generic report from the grid. It gives users to print reports from most of the selection lists in Insight, providing for work sheets and documentation.
- Additional import utility formats are now supported
- Improved security controls for Patient Tracking, STD, Lab and Epidemiology
- Added support for up to four procedure code modifiers
- The provider value can now be defaulted
- New variables for designing Encounter labels
- Ability to explicitly
- Major upgrade to Epidemiology module with many new data items available
- Enhanced security for programs using Epidemiology data
- Contact tracking
- Drug susceptibility data
- Form print feature (user designed)
- New Gender Identity field added to previous Sex field allows capturing both chromosomal gender and gender identity
- Unlimited number of allergies may be entered
- New "Edit Zipcode" feature and auto-fill of city and state from zipcode table
- User-defined fields can now appear on Registration labels
- The first commercial, off the shelf, real-time, two-way, secure interface to Immunization registries using HL7
- Immunizations can be sorted by clicking on the heading field
- Updated ACIP tables including Pediarix vaccine
- Michigan Childhood Immunization Registry export
- Native HIPAA compliant electronic claims and remittance support, now certified by EDIFECS
- New auto-print receipt option
- Several new fields, options and report parameters
- Many new fields added to the STD module
- Improved contact management
- Compatibility option for Patient Care Management System STD module
- Print contact letter
STD Field Investigation
- New Verified Case report
- Many new data fields
Enhancements and updates have also been made to the Appointments, Export, Lab, Managed Care, Medical Records, Patient Tracking and Time and Effort modules. The entire list covers 80 printed pages.
Additional information on Insight is available on the Insight product page, where you can take the screen tour or ask for a live demonstration.
Contact us today for additional product information.