Netsmart helps it's more than 21,000 clients & 40 state systems transform care with innovative clinical and hosting solutions that coordinate care, improve outcomes, optimize revenue cycles and reduce healthcare costs. We are the leading knowledge and EHR partner for behavioral health, addiction treatment, child & family services, social services, intellectual/developmental disabilities (I/DD), public health & managed care organizations to help them deliver accountable care.
As the leading provider of technology solutions for health and human services, we have a responsibility to help our clients chart a course for success in a turbulent, fast-evolving healthcare enviornment.
Year Founded: 1968
Corporate Headquarters: Overland Park, Kansas
- Overland Park, Kansas
- Dublin, Ohio
- Great River, New York
- Lisle, Illinois
- Los Angeles, California
- New York, New York
- San Diego, California
Solutions: Healthcare reform is driving unprecedented change in all aspects of the healthcare ecosystem. We, at Netsmart, understand you're being asked to do more with less. While this may seem daunting, our solutions are developed to improve the quality of life for your clients while allowing your organization to be more efficient and innovative in care.
Netsmart helps you deliver Accountable Care through innovation, coordination and efficiency.
- Michael Valentine, CEO
- Doug Abel, EVP, Solutions Delivery
- Paul Anderson, EVP, Client Organization
- Michael Brand, SVP, Engineering
- Bill Connors, SVP, General Manager - Behavioral Health
- Tim Donovan, VP, General Counsel
- Jim Gargiulo, EVP, Client Development & Alignment
- Tom Herzog, EVP, Solutions & Operations
- Fran Loshin-Turso, SVP
- Joe McGovern, EVP, Contract Management Office
- Denny Morrison, Ph.D., Chief Clinical Officer
- John Raden, SVP, General Manager - California Region
- Carol Reynolds, SVP, Client Experience
- Tony Ritz, CFO
- Kevin Scalia, EVP, Corporate Development