Netsmart Telehealth is a mobile and web technology platform that supports virtual clinical services, and helps build personal connections among individuals, care teams and family members. With Telehealth, fully integrated workflows within the electronic health record (EHR) support live healthcare visits, putting specialized care within reach during crises and expanding care options to existing clients.
- Schedule initial intake or ongoing appointments with clients who are already in the EHR
- Access and launch the telehealth session from within the EHR and seamlessly bill for services
- Clinicians set availability, view virtual waiting room and receive alerts when individuals present
- Clients attend their session live on an Android or iOS phone
- Dedicated tablets at remote locations (emergency departments, mobile health clinics and physicians’ offices) support connections with specialists for consultations and assessments
With Netsmart Telehealth, consumers will have an unprecedented level of access to real-time quality care across multiple provider specialties. It’s a comprehensive network that brings healthcare directly to the consumer and offers the potential to drastically improve health outcomes and lower costs by allowing organizations to deliver care in the lowest acuity setting possible.
Partnering with the Industry Leader
- Partnership with American Well, the leading global telehealth solution platform
- Creates a virtual healthcare community of 600,000 providers and more than 25,000 organizations