614.764.0143, Ext. 7252 email@example.com
Netsmart CareFabric™ Weaves Impactful Solutions Framework to Help Health and Human Services Providers Deliver Coordinated, Recovery-Based Care
Comprehensive Approach Goes Beyond EHRs to Facilitate Integrated Behavioral and Primary Care
Las Vegas, Nev., April 10, 2013 – Netsmart, the leading provider of clinical solutions for health and human services organizations nationwide, today announced the launch of Netsmart CareFabric™, a framework of clinical and business solutions that supports integrated, coordinated delivery of health services across the spectrum of care. The announcement was made at the 2013 National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare Conference, held April 8-10 in Las Vegas, Nev.
CareFabric reflects Netsmart's collective passion to help providers serve those in need, focusing on collaborative innovation that delivers impactful results, and that an Electronic Health Record (EHR) is just the beginning of what a provider needs from a solutions partner. With CareFabric, various Netsmart solutions and services are layered and integrated to meet the clinical and business needs of providers in today’s evolving world of pay-for-performance, care integration, clinical mobility and need for effective revenue cycle management.
“As partners to healthcare providers, we can't just sit back and accept that people living with serious mental illnesses are dying 25 year earlier than the rest of the population, in part due to unmanaged physical health conditions and lack of coordinated care,” said Tom Herzog, Netsmart executive vice president, Solutions and Operations. “We can't continue to talk about lack of access to behavioral healthcare services and how that negatively impacts our communities. We have to act to change the pattern of health in the nation today. CareFabric provides a solid platform that strengthens how care is delivered, enabling providers to offer more services to greater numbers of consumers in a clinically effective, cost-efficient manner.”
· CareRecord™- A platform providing a framework for an EHR, billing, scheduling and clinical workflows to support, improve and augment the care delivery process seamlessly across all levels of care. Each CareRecord solution mirrors continuum of care models and core workflows of behavioral health, addiction treatment and social services community partners.
· CareConnect™- With healthcare moving to a pay-for-performance model, being connected and integrated with other organizations and systems is a must. CareConnect enables the sharing of information between and among providers involved in the care of a consumer, and with other entities such as RHIOs, HIEs and Health Homes. CareConnect works with Netsmart’s CareRecords to provide a secure way to exchange clinical and administrative information.
· CareView™- Being mobile allows providers to increase workflow efficiency as well as work with clients without being tied to a desk. CareView solutions help extend workflow, and include telehealth capabilities that facilitate service delivery, charting and billing for all roles. In addition, these solutions allow providers and consumers to be connected anytime, anywhere.
· CarePathways™- Using data to drive optimal outcomes and operational efficiencies, CarePathways offers analytics, benchmarking, business intelligence and other solutions that help organizations make educated operational, financial, clinical and organizational climate decisions.
· CareManager™- CareManager solutions offer seamless integration of care between two or more organizations to efficiently and safely coordinate care delivery. Netsmart is at the forefront of healthcare reform with new solutions to enable the coordinated care management that is required, providing tools for Accountable Care Organizations, Health Homes, and at-risk consumers to reduce readmissions and optimize care focused on recovery.
· Plexus™- Netsmart’s Plexus services are designed to help organizations manage business and systems more effectively, allowing providers to spend more time with clients. These on-demand services include Plexus Foundation™, for predictable implementation outcomes without the anxiety; Plexus Advance™ to maximize the benefit of CareFabric; Plexus Cloud™, which offers highly available managed services and cost effective cloud-based solutions; and Plexus Revenue Cycle Management™, to maximize revenue while reducing time and training requirements.
“CareFabric includes all the elements needed for providers to offer and manage a complete spectrum of services in a variety of settings,” said Lenny Moore, chief information officer, Gracepoint, formally Mental Health Care, Inc. a Tampa, Fla. provider of behavioral health and developmental disabilities services and chair of the Netsmart Avatar National User Association. “As a longtime Netsmart client working with several organizations in my career, I appreciate their partnership approach to helping their clients be successful no matter where they are on their path in using technology as a key enabler in providing quality care.”
For more information, visit www.whatiscarefabric.com
Netsmart is committed to helping health and human services providers deliver effective, recovery-based care with Netsmart CareFabric™, a tightly woven framework of innovative clinical and business solutions and services that supports integrated, coordinated delivery of health services across the spectrum of care.
More than 22,000 client organizations, including 350,000 care providers and more than 40 state systems use Netsmart products to help improve the quality of life for tens of millions of people each year. Netsmart clients include mental health and addiction treatment agencies, psychiatric hospitals, private and group mental health practices, public health departments, social services and child and family health agencies, vital records offices, and managed care organizations.
Netsmart is pleased to support the EveryDay Matters Foundation, which was established for behavioral and public health organizations to learn from each other and share their causes and stories. Organizations can also request grants for their cause or to help fund technology that advances the way care is delivered. For more information, visit www.everydaymatters.com/foundation.
CareFabric, CareRecord, CareConnect, CareView, CarePathways, CareManager and Plexus are trademarks of Netsmart Technologies, Inc.
# # # END OF RELEASE # # #